2nd Line Support
|Job Title:||2nd Line Support|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ivana Kovacova|
|Job Published:||June 27, 2019 17:07|
2nd Line Support Engineer
Stoke on Trent
£25 000 P/A
As a Service support technician, you will be responsible for 2nd line incident resolution and will act as an escalation point for the Service Desk. You will be undertaking detailed troubleshooting steps before escalating to 3rd line and will also have a key role in maintaining the company's domain portfolio.
You will report into the Service Support Team Leader and will work in a structured environment adhering to strict security policies relating to user access and will be required to work a 24/7 shift pattern.
* Resolving 2nd line incidents.
* Assigning incidents to 3rd line.
* Investigating and escalating major incidents.
* Completing overnight escalation and call outs.
* System maintenance.
* Domain portfolio management.
* Mobile asset management.
* Creating and maintaining Active Directory groups.
* Applying and maintaining folder permissions on shared drives.
* Managing inbound and outbound mail flow.
* Transferring knowledge to 1st line
* Acquiring knowledge from 3rd line
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
* Active Directory administration.
* Exchange administration.
* Citrix administration.
* Microsoft Operating Systems (XP, Vista, 7, 10).
* Microsoft Office suite.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work without supervision.
* Knowledge of call centre/corporate environments.
If you would like to be considered for interview, please submit your CV today. All candidates with relevant skillset will be contacted within 48 hrs.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's