|Latest jobs:||Leicester, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||7 days ago|
I'm working with a globally known client who are looking for a 3D Marketing Artist to join the team on site in Leicester for a 12 month initial contract.
The purpose of the role is the creation of marketing imagery. A large library of characters, environments, animations and VFX will be at your disposal to help you achieve this. Each piece of work created will utilise your strong character posing and scene composition skills. This role will not involve the creation of new 3d assets but knowing your way around 3d software as well as UE4 is essential. This is a fast paced environment - we are looking for someone who is able to keep up with speed and still be able to create high quality content whilst doing so.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Unreal Engine (UE4) knowledge is essential, portfolio must demonstrate this
- Knowledge of UE4 blueprint system
- Strong character posing, and scene composition skills are essential
- Proficient using 3D software e.g. Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max
- Experience using Photoshop is essential
- A strong artistic eye for detail, colour, value, tone, silhouette & lighting
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Minimum 2 years professional working experience
- Comfortable working in a pre-defined art style
- Creative and passionate approach to problem solving
- Able to take and interpret direction and constructive criticism
- Can take direction and feedback well
- Work with Senior Marketing Artist & Art Director to deliver customer facing marketing imagery from UE4
- Create a library of rendered characters and props
- Maintain quality control over the artwork you create
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical specifications
I have interview slots arranged with my client so please apply ASAP in order to secure an interview slot.