|Latest jobs:||Oldham, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £36324.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
3rd Line Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - c£36 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a 3rd Line Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the operation and maintenance of the infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Partnerships Wireless LAN and LAN infrastructure
- Providing support of incidents within the Data Centre (Hosting) Infrastructure and Services;
- Ensuring the effective and efficient management of IT Problems within the organisation.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft, Cisco and VMware technologies;
- Experience with Routing & switching;
- A working knowledge of firewalls.
In addition, the successful candidate will be certified in ITIL, MS, Cisco and VMware.
This position requires the successful candidate working 35 hours per week. This is split into 3 week long shifts:
- WEEK 1: Monday - Friday from 06:30AM to 2PM;
- WEEK 2 Monday - Friday 1PM up to 8:30PM;
- WEEK 3 8AM up to 3:30PM Monday - Thursday and working on a Sunday rather than a Friday.
This position offers a base salary of up to £36 324 (dependent on experience) and a 10% shift allowance. There is an attractive benefits package which includes 25 days holiday and bank holiday (with the option of buying more) and a pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone is interested, please send a copy of your CV