Application Consultant AX , ERP, retail
|Job Title:||Application Consultant AX , ERP, retail|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, bonus, pension , life cover|
|Contact Name:||Edward Bell|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2017 14:03|
My cleint is a well established and leading global Microsoft Dynamics gold partner.
- In the top 3 in the world for AX; we are focussed in AX
- We only work on good quality, large projects; can afford to choose.
- Our projects are all structured g and now in Prince and SureStep
- We see the business as being service led as the software evolves into a commodity. Therefore our services underpin the business, they are not an add on
- Our key markets: Retail, Rental, Technical Services, Manufacturing, Hire & Rental, Wholesale; Commodity Trader
As a long standing member of the elite Microsoft Dynamics Inner Circle,
On the back of our long history of success, our ambition is now to:
- Be the first choice for fast growing or larger businesses who are seeking to deploy Microsoft technologies in multiple locations.
- Be acknowledged as the most expert, innovative and customer-service orientated company in our market;
- Be seen as a long-term partner that our customers enjoy working with.
- Continue delivering improved customer business results.
In addition to a competitive salary and growing list of benefits, your role will offer the opportunity for career development and personal growth.
To deliver application consultancy, implementation services, training and support to customers, prospective customers and operational process as required. To work in all areas of project lifecycle from RFP and Tender through to Implementation and support, including providing project management support; with responsibility for solution design, delivery, deployment and post go-live support.
- Liaise with clients in order to analyse business processes, clarify customer requirements and determine the scope of required solution.
- Business Process design/mapping and documentation
- Work on implementations through to delivery and initial post go-live support
- Delivery of training to key users and deliver or assist delivery of training to end-users as part of an implementation Working with Project managers to ensure as much as feasible activities are kept with budget, time and delivered to agreed quality guidelines
- Participate in and where required lead customer focused solution playback sessions and perform fit gap analysis
- Develop design specifications
- Participate in and where required lead internal solutions design and process mapping workshops
- Knowledge base for end users and team members on implementations. This can be product knowledge or industry expertise
- To carry out additional duties as may be assigned from time to time as instructed and agreed by Retail Consulting Head and that are considered within your skills remit
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal process and requirements as per the Company Handbook and operate in such a manner as to confirm to the Company's Quality standards.
Experience and Skills
- 4+ years of hands-on software implementation experience with Dynamics AX in a Consulting role Experience working on at least two successful implementations
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic AX Certification in at least three key areas e.g., Finance, Warehouse, Trade and Logistics, Dynamics Ax for Retail
- Educated to degree level, Dynamics Ax Certification or Demonstrate understanding of Retail Business processes and best practises
- Certified in Microsoft's SureStep implementation methodology
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Retail
- At least one implementation in the role of Senior Consultant
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organising
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Conflict management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's