Dynamics AX Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics AX Developer|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Job Published:||January 26, 2017 10:00|
We are on the hunt for Dynamics AX Developers to assist with the implementation and ongoing support of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 system. This role will assist in the design and development of deliverables identified through conversations with system analysts, end users, and third party implementation/development groups. The position requires familiarity with all phases of the software development life cycle in particular, .Net and Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Design and code additions and updates to current AX system per requirements captured from multiple business units.
- Work with project managers, system analysts, end users, and the development team to identify and implement innovative solutions to business challenges.
- Manage multiple Dynamics AX environments, promoting AX models while following established Microsoft Best Practices, and Company development control protocols.
- Perform debugging and testing of all AX code and assist with any issues related to production or development environments.
- Execute all phases of software development to include design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support.
- Create and maintain functional requirements and technical specification documentation.
- Develop in MS Dynamics AX 2012 using X++, SSRS, .NET and C# development languages.
- Maintain familiarity with other Object Oriented languages, C#, VB.Net, Java, and the .Net Framework.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's