|Job Title:||AX Support|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Dani Watson|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2018 16:13|
I am working exclusively with a new client with an urgent requirement for an AX Support Specialist to join their award winning team and to join their expanding Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 practice. This is an opportunity for junior consultants to take a step towards excelling in their career
My global end client are looking for an experienced AX Support Analyst to provide expertise towards their upcoming D365 implementation project. This role is based within London however offers flexibility if required, with the potential of remote work.
- At least one year experience providing support for Dynamics AX.
- Ability to understand the functionality (and/or) technicality of Dynamics AX
- Experience of a full project lifestyle is preferred however not essential
- Support of the dynamics AX environment throughout the project lifecycle and afterward
- Manage faults and patches and upgrades
- Add new functions to the system when required
- Produce reports
This Opportunity offers one of the best salary as well as bonus packages in the Market.
Please contact me if you'd like me to provide more details/ answer questions on the client and the project involved.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AX Functional Consultant
AX IT Manager
AX IT Manager
Senior Dynamics CRM Developer
£40000 - £650000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Dynamics CRM Developer - London - Up to £60K
£40000 - £60000 per annum