|Latest jobs:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
I am currently working with a client who are undergoing a huge IT transformation project and require an experienced Azure Architect to help drive the project forward.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the technology field
- 3+ years of strong experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Strong knowledge of Azure, including PaaS and IaaS architectures
- Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Proven background in the design and implementation of large scale, global, complex custom application development systems (e.g., high transaction volumes).
- Advanced understanding of distributed systems architecture in Azure on a global basis
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
- Must understand the Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- Previous Experience of working with continuous integration tools
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with corporate executives and technical teams.
Interview slots are arranged with the hiring manager so get in contact to be considered.