Azure Architect - Manchester
|Job Title:||Azure Architect - Manchester|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Contact Name:||Matt Carroll|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2019 19:24|
I am currently working with a client who are undergoing a huge IT transformation project and require an experienced Azure Architect to help drive the project forward.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the technology field
- 3+ years of strong experience with Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Strong knowledge of Azure, including PaaS and IaaS architectures
- Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Proven background in the design and implementation of large scale, global, complex custom application development systems (e.g., high transaction volumes).
- Advanced understanding of distributed systems architecture in Azure on a global basis
- Capable of technical deep dives into infrastructure, databases, and applications as needed, yet cognitively agile enough to have strategy discussions with leadership
- Must understand the Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
- Previous Experience of working with continuous integration tools
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately with corporate executives and technical teams.
Interview slots are arranged with the hiring manager so get in contact to be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's