Azure Consultant - Stavanger
|Job Title:||Azure Consultant - Stavanger|
|Contact Name:||Beth Healey|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2019 12:29|
I'm currently working with a globally known client who are looking for an Azure Consultant on an initial 8 month contract. This contract will be based in Stavanger, Norway, and you will be on site 5 days per week for the duration of the contract.
- Specify which tables and collections to be made views of in Oracle and verification of same
- Specify and verify API (Application Interface) and endpoints, including standardization of APIs (unit handling, UTC handling, project and project phase, version handling/management, and planned/actual data)
- Relate to the product owner, collaborate with other deputy product owners/API consumers/customers to facilitate for error corrections, changes and addendums
- Alignment with Open Subsurface Data Universe (OSDU) activities in Company and with external parties.
- Live data flow from on-premises to Omnia cloud The work will be to act as temporary deputy product owner, being able to deliver the task, independently.
- A training and task familiarization period will be put in front of this, where the candidate will receive on the job training with current deputy product owner.
- D&W domain knowledge would be beneficial - Microsoft Azure knowledge
- API (application interface) development, testing and use
- Make SQL enquiries for testing in Toad
- Be able to deliver through Agile and Scrum work processes
- Ability to lead and contribute in IT development teams, being open, collaborative, courageous, and caring
- Fluency in English language
- Right to work in Norway (Visa sponsorship not available)
I have interview slots agreed with my client so please apply ASAP in order to secure a slot.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's