|Latest jobs:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
My client is undergoing a multi-million pound greenfield transformation project delivering a complete replacement of their existing IT systems and infrastructure. They're looking for an Azure Engineer to join the project where you will be moving legacy systems from on-premise to cloud.
- Experience in working with Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft Azure (IaaS), Azure Resource Manager (ARM) and resource groups
- Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines, storage accounts, availability sets
- Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto using User Defined Routes (UDR)
- Azure Active Directory (Premium), MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Active Directory Federation Services and Azure AD Connect
- Microsoft Azure Site Recovery
I have interview slots arranged with the client so get in contact to secure one.