|Latest jobs:||Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
I'm working with a globally known client who are looking for an Azure IaaS Consultant to work with clients in Manchester and the surrounding area. This role may also involve travelling to other client sites across the UK.
* Be a part of one of the world's biggest companies
* Receive up to date training - you will have access to online training courses, making everything fully accessible to you
* Work on accreditations to further improve your skillset
* Work with multiple clients across the UK
* Windows Architecture (server and client)
* Private/Hybrid/Public cloud configurations, patterns, and practices
* Deep understanding and ability to troubleshoot Azure IaaS, Azure AD and other Azure Infrastructure services
* Azure network architecture and connectivity troubleshooting
* Microsoft System Center technologies
* Power Shell scripting and automation
* Fundamental networking knowledge - IP, DHCP, DNS, WINS, routing etc.
* Server technologies such as Clustering and Hyper-V
* Server Deployment / Migration
* Windows performance & memory troubleshooting
* Knowledge of Windows Firewall, Security Settings / Policies and the Security Compliance Manager
If you are interested in this position, please apply ASAP in order to secure an interview.