Azure Identity Engineer - London/Reading - 55-65K (+Bonus)
|Job Title:||Azure Identity Engineer - London/Reading - 55-65K (+Bonus)|
|Contact Name:||Matt Carroll|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2019 14:06|
Azure Identity Engineer - London/Reading - 55-65K (+Bonus) + Generous package
Interested in an opportunity to work with the latest Azure technology? This is an Azure Identity engineer position located in London/Reading working for one of the most successful renowned organisations globally.
This is a client facing rolein which you will act as a key technical resource for Customers, who's responsibilities will be focusing on the delivery of proactive services such as education workshops, delivering assessments and providing expert guidance. You will be working with leading experts within the market and alongside one of the most successful team of Azure Delivery professionals globally.
This is a chance to work on some of the biggest projects in the UK with the ability to preview new technology before anyone in the industry and continually learn and grow professionally.
It's a new and fresh role within the team that offers a very exciting opportunity for an experienced IT technician with a passion for the latest technology, to use your knowledge to deliver a service to a growing dynamic business.
If you are looking to be part of a thriving Azure community who aim to improve our customers' experience, software development goals and use of technology consistently then this is the role for you.
This opportunity offers a very competitive salary of 35-65k (Dependent on experience) which includes a bonus as well as a generous package as well as flexibility within the role.
- Experience with designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD Application Proxy (and other modern identity solutions
- Experience in integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD
- Knowledge with Microsoft security recommendations
- Basic understanding of Azure Security Services e.g Azure advanced threat protection
- Knowledge of common attack vectors and tools
This is an opportunity not to be missed, Please get in touch ASAP to discuss full details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's