Azure Integration Engineer - 6 months - Birmingham
|Job Title:||Azure Integration Engineer - 6 months - Birmingham|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Matt Carroll|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2019 17:25|
I am working with a global client who are part way through a large infrastructure transformation project and need an Azure integration engineer to join the project.
The responsibilities for the role:
- Design - create low-level designs for the underlying infrastructure, integration processes and mappings between systems, based on the clients Integration principles and framework.
- Develop -
- Integrations between legacy systems and new systems hosted on different architecture within the organisation.
- Integrations from applications hosted in Azure to be consumed by third parties.
- Mocks and/or Stubbs based on the mapping design to allow third parties to develop and unit test the integrations.
- Validate - the unit testing, conducted by the third parties and review/validate the low-level designs of the integrations created by the third parties.
- Support - Provide documentation, support during warranty and training client colleagues to build the capability and experience within the client.
SQL Server (T-SQL)
Azure Service Bus Message Processing
Restful API development
I have interview slots booked with the client for next week, get in contact to secure one
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's