|Latest jobs:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
I am working with a global client who are part way through a large infrastructure transformation project and need an Azure integration engineer to join the project.
The responsibilities for the role:
- Design - create low-level designs for the underlying infrastructure, integration processes and mappings between systems, based on the clients Integration principles and framework.
- Develop -
- Integrations between legacy systems and new systems hosted on different architecture within the organisation.
- Integrations from applications hosted in Azure to be consumed by third parties.
- Mocks and/or Stubbs based on the mapping design to allow third parties to develop and unit test the integrations.
- Validate - the unit testing, conducted by the third parties and review/validate the low-level designs of the integrations created by the third parties.
- Support - Provide documentation, support during warranty and training client colleagues to build the capability and experience within the client.
SQL Server (T-SQL)
Azure Service Bus Message Processing
Restful API development
I have interview slots booked with the client for next week, get in contact to secure one