|Latest jobs:||Brussels, Belgium|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per hour|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
For its growing business with corporate customers, my client in Brussels are looking for an Azure Technical Architect with expertise in Azure Cloud and O365 for a 6 month initial contract.
You'll work jointly with other architects and engineers in the following technology:
- Azure (IaaS, automation, backup, authentication and security, licensing…)
- Microsoft Cloud in hybrid setup (ADFS, ADC)
- Microsoft O365 (SharePoint, Skype for Business, Teams, Advanced Threat Protection…)
- Windows AD, DNS/DHCP
- Network (MPLS, ExpressRoute...)
- Security (Palo Alto, F5...)
Role and responsibilities:
To be successful in the job as Azure Technical Architect, you must be able to perform the following:
During the pre-sales phase:
- You act as the Technical Architect in Azure and public cloud technology.
- You participate actively in workshops to clarify the requirements with the customer.
- You make the high-level Design and estimate your workload for the project.
- You consider the migration roadmap and the ease of use for Operation.
If you are interested in this contract, apply ASAP in order to secure an interview slot.