Azure Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Azure Technical Architect|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Beth Healey|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 09:54|
For its growing business with corporate customers, my client in Brussels are looking for an Azure Technical Architect with expertise in Azure Cloud and O365 for a 6 month initial contract.
You'll work jointly with other architects and engineers in the following technology:
- Azure (IaaS, automation, backup, authentication and security, licensing…)
- Microsoft Cloud in hybrid setup (ADFS, ADC)
- Microsoft O365 (SharePoint, Skype for Business, Teams, Advanced Threat Protection…)
- Windows AD, DNS/DHCP
- Network (MPLS, ExpressRoute...)
- Security (Palo Alto, F5...)
Role and responsibilities:
To be successful in the job as Azure Technical Architect, you must be able to perform the following:
During the pre-sales phase:
- You act as the Technical Architect in Azure and public cloud technology.
- You participate actively in workshops to clarify the requirements with the customer.
- You make the high-level Design and estimate your workload for the project.
- You consider the migration roadmap and the ease of use for Operation.
If you are interested in this contract, apply ASAP in order to secure an interview slot.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's