|Latest jobs:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
I am currently working with a client who are undergoing a huge IT transformation project and require an expereinced technical lead to help drive the project forward.
- Fully experienced in full-lifecycle software development including ongoing maintenance and support and have extensive experience of leading software development teams to produce high quality, highly available software.
- Proven background leading the design and implementation of cloud-based, highly-available, application and integration solutions.
- Deep understanding of software design and development principles (SOLID, Clean Code, etc.).
- Deep understanding of C#, .NET and Microsoft Azure products, especially Platform as a Service products and managed services (API Management, Azure SQL Database, Data Factories, Functions, Logic Apps, API apps, etc.), and experience of combining them to build complex solutions.
- Knowledge and experience of
- distributed systems design and domain-driven design
- RESTful API design
- API-led/API-first approaches to system development and integration
- API management
- microservices and service-based architectures
- cloud design patterns
- SQL (Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle) database technologies
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate appropriately with business stakeholders and technical teams
Previous experience of working with continuous integration tools, ideally Azure DevOps
Interview slots are arranged with the hiring manager so get in contact to be considered.