|Latest jobs:||Reading, Berkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||9 days ago|
I'm working with a globally known client who are currently looking for an Azure Skills Leader to join on a 12 month contract. This opportunity is based with my client in Reading, however it will involve travel and remote opportunities.
This is a role that will shape one of the most important areas of the company, but most importantly, elevate my client's position in the market as a transformational leader of learning and education.
I am looking for someone with a tenacious passion for education, combined with appropriate technical skills, sales and leadership experience and understanding of the education skilling and technology market.
- Educated to Batchelor's Level or above in Computer Science
- 6+ years working experience in education and business / technology / skilling
- Passion for technology and education with preference for some education sector subject matter expertise with career readiness and valued programs such as LinkedIn and future workforce development
- Leadership experience presenting/meeting with diverse academic audiences and stakeholders including school and government policy-makers, educators, education partners and resellers and students
- Technical skills to be able to articulate value with University faculty and support transition to University curriculum hosting on Azure.
- Selling experience and understanding for landing organizational revenue and reach / share objectives across diverse customer bases, especially interacting and influencing with education customers in Higher Education
- Exceptional presentation skills and storytelling capability to deliver keynotes with large audiences
- Demonstrable experience collaborating and influencing across multiple stakeholder groups. Ability to work successfully across a complex, highly-matrixed environment
- Passion and proven record for execution with measurable results.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, innovation, and the ability to motivate, inspire, and lead cross group/functional teams with a high degree of independence and success
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, navigate uncertain situations, and drive for clarity
- Demonstrated strong capability in verbal and written communications skills across a geographically dispersed audience
- Ability to build strong partnerships across organizational lines
I have interview slots secured with my client so please apply ASAP in order to secure a slot.