|Latest jobs:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
Permanent // £40,000 - £45,000pa
Are you a Business Analyst looking for an opportunity to work at an innovative organisation that are constantly looking to change their industry?
My client is a market leading organisation within the Automotive industry and looking for the right candidate to become a key member of their IT team. You will be looking to constantly support various project lifecycles in an efficient manner and ensure that all the affected stakeholders needs are met.
- Perform initial assessments at the early stages of a project to understand its viability and whether it is a priority.
- Using various techniques such as: interviews, workshops, observations, assessments, analysis to gather necessary information.
- Work with the necessary individuals to agree scope, approach and timeline of a project.
- Ensure solutions are agreed with the IT team so all individuals are aligned with the current and future strategies for the team.
- Create and maintain required documentation throughout projects & solutions.
- Identify appropriate third-party solutions when necessary.
Skills & Personal Specifications
- Excellent communication and IT skills to engage with relevant team members.
- Proven organisation and documentation skills.
- Ability to conclude analysis and information from large data sets.
- Be a creative and pragmatic thinker to incorporate new and efficient solutions.
If you believe that you have the relevant skillset or would like to have a confidential chat about the opportunity, please apply or send a most recent CV across.