Business Analyst - Permanent - Remote / Guernsey - Up to £60k
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - Permanent - Remote / Guernsey - Up to £60k|
|Location:||Guernsey, Channel Isles|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arun Dey|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2019 14:05|
Business Analyst - Permanent - Remote / Guernsey - Up to £60k (Dependent on candidate experience)
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Business Analyst on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will play a key role in the deployment of multiple projects.
Please note that this role is a remote working position but will require you to be on site in Guernsey 3-4 days a month. Travel and accommodation will be covered
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Running a project definition and requirements workshops in order to elicit clear requirements;
- Resolving any complex scoping issues and potential stakeholder issues;
- Translating high level requirements from documents into detailed user stories.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working within the public sector;
- A proven track record of working across complex digital transformation projects;
- Experience translating requirements into customer centric solutions;
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
This position offers a base salary of up to £60 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits such as an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's