|Job Title:||Business Architect|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day + FLEXIBLE DAY RATE OUTSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||Feb 2020|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Latuszka|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 11:02|
As a Senior Business Architect, you will be a key component of the Design team helping to shape the 'Business Design' from a people, process and technology perspective. You will play a lead role in articulating the transformational aims of CDCTP, statistical design and will be committed to continuous improvement and optimization. Your role will involve defining the business design via a set of models which will describe the operations of Population and Public Policy. You will work with stakeholders helping to define and govern the delivery of CDCTP aligning with the Enterprise Architecture.
Design Team works with Business Analysts and projects to design configurable business services and processes to identify the high-level requirements to support them.
Analytical thinking, understanding the bigger picture and the impacts of design changes and communicating complex concepts in an easily understood manner are core skills to effective business architecture operation;
- Define improvements to the High-Level Design through collaboration with stakeholders and in the application of a broader digital perspective;
- Lead, understand and communicate the big picture while working to assure the overall goal is maintained in the development of the High-Level Design and its application;
- Be responsible for engagement with programmes and projects, promoting the Business Architecture and Business Analysis to ensure that plans / solutions are aligned to our design and key performance measures;
- Define scope whilst shaping and challenging business priorities and value through collaboration;
- Work with ONS Enterprise Architecture and Business Analysis teams to deliver a holistic view across these disciplines, ensuring consistent processes, standards and working practices are adopted;
- Deliver at pace using agile methodologies and principles;
- Assist decision makers in gathering information to make informed decisions;
- Promote a culture of assurance and security;
- Actively participate in the Business Architecture community and boarder communities to refine and develop standards, working practices and sharing of knowledge and understanding;
- Contributes to the creation and maintenance of the future operational design and identifies the impact on operational services;
- Proactively leads the completion of architecture definitions across a range of projects ensuring that projects and development teams abide by its principles and are actively involved;
- Responsible for investigative work into problems and opportunities in existing and new services;
- Ability to use a wide range of techniques to model situations confidently and with agreement from subject matter experts and stakeholders;
- Leads others to innovate in their work as well as innovating in their own;
- Proficient in communicating with delivery projects to ensure they have a complete understanding of the business and user needs. Make sure end user perspectives are fully considered;
- Has a working knowledge of organisational and wider government strategic objectives and ensure that solutions are aligned with key priorities.
- Be alert to changes in strategic direction and assess the impact of change.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's