Business Development Manager - Dyn CRM
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Dyn CRM|
|Salary:||£65000 - £66000 per annum + OTE|
|Contact Name:||George Longhurst|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2017 14:12|
- Investigate target markets; identify analyse and qualify opportunities.
- Develop sales plans for successfully winning selected opportunities.
- Undertake all steps in the sales process including requirement definition, qualification, proposal preparation, negotiation, close, delivery initiation, ensuring exceptional on-going customer satisfaction.
OBJECTIVES AND MEASURABLES
In a sales capacity:
* Identify contacts and decision makers in potential customers.
* Generate a strong pipeline of new prospective customers
* Meet revenue targets as defined.
* Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery/ service quality norms.
* Build credibility and gain market share in the territory.
* Work with other team members to generate proposals and bid responses.
* Build, maintain and develop client relationships
* Work with third parties as applicable
* Maintain an understanding and knowledge of the competition
Consistent and demonstrable new business sales track record in CRM
Experience of building rapport and developing and maintaining relationships at senior/Board level and across the business
Experience of building rapport and developing and maintaining customer relationships
Good track record of success in meeting revenue targets
Able to pull resource together and manage efficiently
Able to work independently without the need for extensive support or resorting to higher echelons in the business
Excellent negotiator and closer
Organised and methodical
Analytical and a problem solver
Able to effectively and enthusiastically communicate
Strong interpersonal skills
Good commercial acumen
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's