Change and Release Manager
|Job Title:||Change and Release Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £44000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mihai Iacob|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2020 17:01|
A highly-reputed organisation in central Birmingham is looking to hire an experienced Change & Release Manager to help with their ongoing digital transformation efforts.
This role reports directly to the Head of IT and will be accountable for the control of both Change & Release Management Governance, Policies and Processes.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing both change and release through development, test & production environments, working with stakeholders to make sure all relevant quality standards are adhered to.
Other responsibilities include:
- Installation, verification & rollback planning for all changes & releases
- Collecting, collating and examining records related to quality and abnormal occurrences
- Lead the assessment, analysis, planning and design of release packages
- Liaise with business & ICT partners
- Conduct post-change and release reviews
- Maintain the Release Schedule and Forward Schedule
- Track and manage the performance of partners and suppliers
- Manage risk
- Continually review and assess the maturity of change & release processes
The successful candidate will have experience in operating Change & Release processes to ITIL v3 framework and a track record in a Change & Release Management role.
In return, you will join an organisation with a clear roadmap of digital transformation which strives for excellence and provides ample room for growth to candidates willing to learn and continuosly improve.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's