Client Account Manager
|Job Title:||Client Account Manager|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mihai Iacob|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2020 16:03|
Join one of the most prestigious specialist global consultancies as they provide the highest level of service to their customers.
My client has recently won a new account with a large client and is looking for someone to help develop the relationship and ensure the client receives an adequate level of service.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the utilities sector and a track record in client relationship management with a well-established company. The successful candidate will sit in the Coventry office.
In exchange, you will receive a highly-competitive salary as well as the opportunity to develop your own account and take responsibility for its growth.
- To build strong, long-term relationships with key decision makers within client organization, using a consultative approach to build trust, influence decision-making and exchange information
- Communicate and market project status and benefits to the stakeholders continually
- Serve as liaison between client, upper level management and the project team
- With the assistance of BU's and Functional leads, provide industry leading practices, research reports and insights to the client via email or other communication channels
- Collate and communicate to stakeholders intelligence gathered from client relationship management, identifying themes where initiatives can be developed to address and add value to existing or potential client needs
- Build high level engagement & articulate company vision to client's top management
- Responsible for managing customer escalations, customer problems, account conflict and participates (with support form Regional Delivery Director) in important negotiations with key customers.
- Play an integral role in new business pitches with existing/ potential clients and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients
- Monitor company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
- Manage and support the team to ensure that people resources and processes are aligned with business needs and are fit for purpose
- Manage, resource, motivate, develop and focus the team to ensure the required standards of performance and support the continuing personal and professional development of team members
- Establish clear accountabilities and authority levels for direct reports and build a strong culture of accountability and performance in order to ensure delivery of goals
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's