Client Account Manager - North East - Permanent Up to £80k
|Job Title:||Client Account Manager - North East - Permanent Up to £80k|
|Location:||Durham, County Durham|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £80000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Arun Dey|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2020 10:14|
Client Account Manager - North East - Permanent Up to £80 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading consultancy that is looking to recruit a Client Account Manager on a permanent basis. Based in the North East, the successful candidate will play a key role in the development and maintenance of client relationships.
Account growth, project delivery and satisfaction from both employees and clients will determine your success in this role.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- The development of strong, long term relationships with key decision makers within a client organisation;
- Ensuring that key stakeholders are kept up to date on the status of the project;
- Acting as the bridge between the client, senior management and project team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Performed a similar role within the utility sector - ideally water;
- A proven track record of organising and managing a team in order to hit key metrics;
- An experienced project manager with a good eye for detail;
In addition, the successful candidate will possess strong analytical skills and is both financially and comfortably adept.
This role offers a base salary of up to £80 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's