Cloud Engineer - Azure
|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer - Azure|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Eleanor George|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 09:03|
Are you looking for a new and varied Cloud Infrastructure role - supporting important service transition from delivery phases to BAU?
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in supporting PaaS Enterprise API Management Platforms built on Azure
We are looking for someone with brilliant Cloud Infrastructure Support experience, and a willingness / appetite to learn new skills / technologies
You will be the first point of contact for internal users that interact with the shared platforms (CRM and API Gateways)
- Delivering high quality support services for a range of IT systems and services, some business critical
- Handling incidents and requests from a diverse user base of key internal and some external stakeholders across the organization
- Centrally managing and administering accounts that are used by internal user of the platforms.
- Making extensive use of the organisations IT Toolset for Incident and Problem Management, request fulfilment, reporting and tracking of Service Levels.
- Diagnosing and triaging customer incidents/requests using a variety of applications and processes.
- Providing data-rich reports to the user support lead as and when required.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders and users to help understand their business requirements and priorities.
- Ensuring all queries are resolved within agreed timescales to meet SLAs.
If this is you and you are looking for a new challenge, apply today - I look forward to hearing from you.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's