Cloud Engineer - Azure/AWS
|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer - Azure/AWS|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£425 - £475 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jack Thorne|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2019 17:40|
We are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer to work for our client based in the West Midlands. This is an initial 6 month contract.
This programme has developed a set of shared services that are being rolled out across department. The two key shared platforms are: Shared CRM build on Dynamics 365 (SaaS) and PaaS Enterprise API Management platform built on Azure.
The overall aim of the programme is to modernise and scale-up the systems and components of the organisation removing legacy constraints and providing solution architectures that will support usage increase of the service. Demonstratable experience of operating within support functions in large organizations and scaling up customer support capability are necessary to deliver these services.
There is an expectation to deliver services collaboratively with the Service Operations and Support teams to ensure that our users requirements are met. This service provision will be accountable for maintaining services in a fast-paced, pressurised environment. It is required to demonstrate a strong customer focus, professionalism, flexibility and commitment to delivery of outcomes.
The services will be expected to:
- Deliver high quality support services for a range of IT systems and services, some of which are business critical.
- Handle incidents and requests from a diverse user base of key internal and some external stakeholders
- Centrally manage and administer accounts that are used by internal user of the platforms.
- Make extensive use of the organisations IT Toolset for Incident and Problem Management, request fulfilment, reporting and tracking of Service Levels. If you would like to hear more, please get in touch.
- Manage and configure the APIM and the Dynamics 365 to support the Business users
- Ensure all queries are resolved within agreed timescales to meet SLAs
- Resolve integration queries either first time or with the assistance of 3rd line support
- Successfully introduce the service via Service Now team
- All user access (Movers/Starters/Leavers) managed within SLA including, but not limited to APIM and CRM
- Successful and documented issue management process with no backlog of outdated incidents
- Adequate System Administration and configuration support during change management process
- Improvement in internal support process and standard operating procedures
- Carry out warranty of new system functionality where appropriate.
- Early Life Support Desk operational documentation maintained and updated, including knowledge bases and user guides.
Please click and apply to learn more
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's