Cloud Services Engineer
|Job Title:||Cloud Services Engineer|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Garbutt|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2019 10:10|
Senior Cloud Services Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000
My client is a market leading professional services organisation based in the heard of Birmingham and are looking for a Senior Cloud Services Engineer to join their team. This is a hands-on role that takes the lead on designing, building, implementing, testing and supporting the application estate.
My client is going through a full digital transformation and are looking to drive the growth of their technology and ensure it is being used efficiently and effectively. Your focus will be working and supporting on the application estate for the cloud while directing and managing any 3rd party support organisations.
- Provide troubleshooting, maintenance and support of the application estate and cloud platform.
- Provide ongoing monitoring, maintenance and optimisation of applications which may involve directing 3rd party suppliers.
- Provide technical expertise and advice throughout the systems lifecycle assisting in application project planning and execution.
- Responsible for deployment and administration of workloads within Azure and other cloud environments.
- Management and administration of SaaS based and other application services deployment.
Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to cross-skill and troubleshoot application related issues
- Strong experience of public cloud such as Azure
- Expert in data migration and integration
- Experience in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Experience in managing databases such as SQL
- Experience with one of the following: SQL, C#, Java
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
City of London, London
Up to £0.00 per annum
£40000 - £55000 per annum + travel expenses i.e fuel
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
£500 - £600 per day + Inside IR35
Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum