|Latest jobs:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£700 - £800 per week|
|Job Published:||10 days ago|
Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Key Skills: Java, NodeJs, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Talent is working with one of the UK's largest media publishers, encompassing over 500 digital products. They are experiencing huge online growth and are well on their way to becoming the dominant local player online in the UK.
Summary of role
You will be a DevOps Engineer within the team that will be instrumental in delivering the technology that leads to wider DevOps adoption across engineering. Prior experience is necessary. Candidates familiar with AWS is preferred as this is our infrastructure base. Whatever your prior level of experience you will be an excellent communicator and able to work effectively across product delivery teams to quickly deliver creative solutions.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Promote a DevOps culture and drive through the adoption of DevOps Engineering practices
- Share operational responsibility for our core Production platforms with sysadmins and developers
- Architect solutions at AWS which ensure that our platforms are reliable, scalable, secure, and cost optimised
- Empower the product delivery teams by building tools and solutions to enable them to move more quickly and support our drive towards Continuous Delivery
- Implement centralised logging and monitoring solutions to give teams visibility on their production operations
- Be part of a support rota that provides support to our production environments.