|Job Title:||CRM Administrator|
|Salary:||£30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tashan Williams Mitchell|
|Job Published:||October 06, 2017 14:21|
Dynamics CRM Administrator- £30K- London
I'm currently working with a large global company, who are seeking a Dynamics CRM Administrator to work on a complex transformation project implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM across the business.
The Dynamics Administrator will work with a close-knit team and providing support for users globally, as well providing CRM advice across the business. Further from this you will be given the opportunity to progress your technical skills and move into a consultative position within time.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 1st line & 2nd line support experience
- Experience in testing, creating test plans, user testing support
- Interest in developing and enhancing skills beyond application support
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing 1st & 2nd line support
- Maintaining support issue status on customer support portals
- Support IT third line application and service support processes.
- Liaise with suppliers and their support teams as required
- Resolving technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS
My client provides great bonus schemes, healthcare and medical insurance. With opportunities to progress your career.
For more information on all our available opportunities, please give me a call on 0203 728 6125
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's