CRM Project Manager
|Job Title:||CRM Project Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £56000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tashan Williams Mitchell|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2017 15:26|
CRM Project Manager - Microsoft Dynamics CRM - London - £55K
I'm currently headhunting for a CRM Project Manager for a large public sector company undergoing a digital transformation. The CRM Project Manager will work with a close-knit & growing CRM team on a brand new greenfield implementation of Dynamics CRM 2016 (online). This is a great opportunity to move into the growing MS Dynamics CRM space and become a specialists.
The CRM Project Manager will effectively manage the requirements gathering process, system development, data migration, testing, system integration and implementation of the CRM.
- Define technical requirements and various needs related to services and integration
- Understanding and knowledge of CRM products, deployments, and solutions on an enterprise level
- In depth knowledge on the functionality of CRM (Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, Salesforce, Sage etc)
- Effectively present ideas and product scope to internal and external audiences
- Develop and maintain discovery processes with key stakeholders and project teams
- Experience delivering Microsoft Dynamic CRM solutions
My client provides great healthcare and medical insurance schemes. This will be an opportunity to progress your career within the Dynamics CRM space.
For more information please give Tashan Williams-Mitchell a call on 0203 728 6125
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's