|Latest jobs:||Kent, England|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
D365 Project Manager - £80,000 - Kent
Hunter Charles is partnered with a well-established End User in Kent who are seeking an experienced D365 Project Manager. Our client is becoming a market leader within their space and is now looking to expand, you will be joining in time for an exciting global roll-out.
We are looking for D365 Project Managers who have a keen interest for new and emerging technologies, who are happy to take on their next challenge.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for emerging technologies, and able to pick up new tech fast
- Quick learner and be a developer who can make a quick impact
- Appreciation of best agile development practices
- Someone who is self-sufficient and able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- At least 5 years ERP/CRM Project Management experience, preferably with D365
- Proven track record with at least 2 full life cycle implementations
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large-scale projects
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detail-oriented tasks
- Be part of a company that has driven a fresh approach and adopted latest technology from the start
- Be involved in a Global D365 roll-out project
- 25 Days Holiday
- Life Cover Insurance
- Pension scheme: 5% employer's & 5% employee's contribution
- And more…
I have interview slots for next week - Apply now to avoid missing out!
Find my details below to apply! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Chelsea Bodenham.