D365 Project Manager
|Job Title:||D365 Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Bodenham|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 14:53|
D365 Project Manager - £80,000 - Kent
Hunter Charles is partnered with a well-established End User in Kent who are seeking an experienced D365 Project Manager. Our client is becoming a market leader within their space and is now looking to expand, you will be joining in time for an exciting global roll-out.
We are looking for D365 Project Managers who have a keen interest for new and emerging technologies, who are happy to take on their next challenge.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for emerging technologies, and able to pick up new tech fast
- Quick learner and be a developer who can make a quick impact
- Appreciation of best agile development practices
- Someone who is self-sufficient and able to work individually as well as part of a team.
- At least 5 years ERP/CRM Project Management experience, preferably with D365
- Proven track record with at least 2 full life cycle implementations
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large-scale projects
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detail-oriented tasks
- Be part of a company that has driven a fresh approach and adopted latest technology from the start
- Be involved in a Global D365 roll-out project
- 25 Days Holiday
- Life Cover Insurance
- Pension scheme: 5% employer's & 5% employee's contribution
- And more…
I have interview slots for next week - Apply now to avoid missing out!
Find my details below to apply! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Chelsea Bodenham.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
D365 Training Developer
Birmingham, West Midlands, W. Midlands, England
£400 - £450 per day
Dynamics AX/D365 Technical Architect
Dynamics CRM Technical Architect
Birmingham, West Midlands
£500 - £575 per day
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum