D365 Project Manager
|Job Title:||D365 Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Bodenham|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 17:15|
D365 Project Manager - £80,000 - Berkshire
Hunter Charles is partnered with a well-established End User in Berkshire who are seeking an experienced Dynamics AX Project Manager. Our client is becoming a market leader within their space and is now looking to expand, you will be joining in time for an exciting upgrade from 2012 R3 to D365 FO.
We are looking for AX Project Managers who have a keen interest for new and emerging technologies, who are happy to take on their next challenge and still be very hands on with every aspect of the project.
What are we looking for?
- Passion for emerging technologies, and able to pick up new tech fast
- Quick learner and be a developer who can make a quick impact
- Appreciation of best agile development practices
- Managing the backend accountancy ERP system (AX 2012 R3) with scope the responsibilities to widen out to EMEA in time
- Dynamics AX Project Management experience, D365 Finance & Operations Project experience being an additional bonus
- Proven track record with at least 2 full life cycle implementations
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large-scale projects
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple, detail-oriented tasks?
- Be part of a company that has driven a fresh approach and adopted latest technology from the start
- Be involved in an exciting global roll-out project
- 25 Days Holiday
- Life Cover Insurance
- Pension scheme: 5% employer's & 5% employee's contribution
- And more…
I have interview slots for next week - Apply now to avoid missing out!
Find my details below to apply! If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Chelsea Bodenham.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's