|Latest jobs:||London, England|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
D365 Finance & Op PROJECT MANAGER
Contract: competitive daily rate
End-User ERP project, upgrading to D365 Finance and Operations.
You will essentially be ensuring the project is managed on time and within budget while liasing with business stakeholders. It will be a global roll-out across multiple countries and will require working with various legal and financial requirements.
- Design and maintain the master project plan
- End-to-end full D365 project management
- Ensure full workscope can be carried out safely and to a high standard of quality
- Establish the work programmes for the D365 platform's production and implementation
- Provide financial data to enable the forecasting of work to be completed
- Project progress reporting
- Run a committee meeting with main stakeholders, so as they are kept in the loop and can make informed decisions for direction of project
- Problem solving
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and able to adapt
- Experience in managing AX/D365FO projects
- IT literate
- Able to travel internationally as and when required
- Can produce project documentation at all phases
Interviews now commencing, and the client is requiring someone ASAP. Please get in touch now to avoid missing out!