|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Garbutt|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 11:13|
£25,000 - £30,000p/a
My client is a market leading organisation in the retail sector and are looking for a Data Analyst to join their team and put data at the front of their decision making across several disciplines.
As a Data Analyst you are offered the opportunity to work in a hybrid position within a strong team, your main focal points will be: web analysis, social analysis and data planning. With the hybrid nature of this role it will allow you to remain challenged and to work on several projects.
- Deliver expert analysis using Google Tag Manager and Google 360
- Work closely with the team to develop innovative solutions for the projects at hand
- Assist with wider data initiatives and campaigns across the business
- Deliver expert data solutions using modelling techniques and statistical analysis
- Working with and explaining solutions with non-technical stakeholders
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong and proven commercial experience in a data analytics position
- Strategic and innovative in the way you work with data and ensuring that the insights you produce are understood and embraced by the consumer
- Expert experience in Google Analytics
- Advanced experience of Social Listening and Analysis tools (Social Studio preferred by knowledge of other tools will be beneficial)
- Experience of building interactive, visual dashboards (PowerBI & Google DataStudio)
- Strong ability to work with stakeholders across the organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that has a passion for data analytics and wants to be the driving force of the data team in a leading retailer.
If you believe you have the required skillset and would like to have a conversation, then please send an up to date CV and you will be contacted you in 48 hours if it is relevant.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's