|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jeremie d'Espagnac|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 16:03|
Are you looking to developed your analytic skills? Looking to work with large datasets?
My client is currently seeking a data analyst to join the team to support the commercial team. After over a decade of presence in the field, they have launched a new product three years ago which has helped them grow on the international scene.
As they are growing the amount of data that they are gathering is becoming consequent enough for them to make good use of it, and drive strategic decisions for the years ahead.
You will be:
- Analysing various data sets using modeling tools.
- Creating internal reporting solution for business tracking
- Understand opportunities for potential business growth and return of investment
- Presenting and communicating findings to key stakeholders
- Working closely to various team across the organisation
You will have:
- A strong mathematical degree with internship or 2 years in an analytical position.
- The passion to work with large data set and various type of data
- Strong experience working with SQL and Excel (advanced excel)
- Really good communication skills and experience presenting your findings
- Experience in data visualisation would be an advantage
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's