Delivery Manager - Perm
|Job Title:||Delivery Manager - Perm|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £65000 per annum + Great pension|
|Contact Name:||Jack Thorne|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 12:03|
Would you like to working for an organisation who are data and digital driven? Where they take time to understand customers needs nased on their data findings? Where they work purely in Agile way?
If so, this will be the right place for you.
We are currently looking for a Senior Delivery Manager to join a market leading organisation in central London, delivering new cloud based infrastructure, into multi disciplinary teams. Wokring in a highly Agile enrionment, you'll be working on difgital transformation projects , as you work closely with data engineers, developers and User researchers.
They are building a Digital, Data and Technology (DDaT) driven organisation and will lead industry by showcasing best practice when dealing with data, digital and technology in their sector. Their more modern, insight-driven, innovative approach to DDaT will provide outstanding experiences at the right cost.
The role will build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work to in a collaborative way. The post holder will typically manage the delivery of a specific product, service or transformation working alongside a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital, policy and regulation team(s), whilst helping to ensure the business is increasingly focused on consumer outcomes and delivering at pace.
Skills and experience:
Proven ability delivering large scale agile projects with experience of organisational design and change management
- Proven ability to challenge and remove any unnecessary barriers to service delivery
- Experience in leading a collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of multidisciplinary teams
- Able to be articulate and credible at a senior level
- build and maintain motivated teams, making sure there is an iterative plan to work towards
- protect the team and make sure the team collaborates, communicates and focuses on what is most important
- coach team members and others, facilitate continuous improvement and apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques for their environment
- proactively manage dependencies, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints
- manages risks, budgets and people
£45,000 - £65,000
Attractive pension and benefits package - Please click and apply to learn more
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Delivery Engineer
Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Digital Product Owner - eCommerce - Manchester - Perm - £50k
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £50000 per annum
Product Manager - Permanent - Nationwide - Up to £39500
£36500.00 - £39500.00 per annum
Project Manager - Permanent - North Lanarkshire - Up to £70k
North Lanarkshire, Scotland
£60000.00 - £70000 per annum
PERMANENT// ICT Design Procurement Analyst
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum