|Latest jobs:||Preston, Lancashire|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000 per annum|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
Development Project Manager - Permanent - North West - Up to £55 000
Talent International is working with a leading FinTech organisation that is looking to recruit a Development Project Manager on a permanent basis. Based in the North West, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a number of projects and supporting the business change programme.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the development team and prioritising their workloads;
- Monitoring the progression of projects;
- Compiling reports and monitoring project risks.
The successful candidate will have:
- A development background;
- Experience of working in a secure IT environment;
- Well versed in project methodologies such as Agile or PRINCE II
This position offers a base salary of up to £55 000 (depending on candidate experience) and other benefits such as an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV