|Latest jobs:||Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Relocation support/car allowance|
|Job Published:||25 days ago|
Development Team Lead//IT
£60 000 P/A + Car allowance
My client, a successful global buisness is looking to appoint a motivated Team lead- a strong mentor for their existing team of developers. The most important part of this role is the ability to lead & manage. You will need SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) experience and will be able to work in a pragmatic but agile way.
Main Essential requirements:
- 2 + years as a team lead, development lead or development manager
- Previously managed multidisciplinary teams
- Experience of managing multiple and fast paced workstreams simultaneously
- Proven ability to successfully work with both Junior and Senior developers in a mentoring and coaching capacity
The essence of this role is to lead, manage and mobilise the team to achieve continuous delivery of good quality code. Whilst most of the work is not hands on coding, we are looking for someone with a sound technical background and excellent SDLC knowledge and exposure
Technologies currently used:
- HTML5 and CSS 3
- Typescript (C#, VB, C++, ActionScript)
- Multi browser compatible development.
- Multi user n-tier systems.
Company offers fantastic relocation package and assistance in case you are open to this option. Some of the other benefits are:
- Annual salary review
- Car allowance up to £5000 p/a
- Private pension contribution/Bonus Scheme
- Gym membership
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Relocation Assistance and many more
Company will hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and continue to break new ground in software innovation. My client truly looks after their employees and offers fantastic benefit packages and amazing career progression opportunity.
If you would like to become a leader for this technology organisation, please get in touch, suitable candidates will be interviewed immediately.