|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Salary:||€550 - €600 per day|
|Contact Name:||George Andrews|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2019 16:33|
Kubernetes / Docker / API / GIT / Microservices / Jenkins / Helm / Grafana / Prometheus / Openshift /
I have a 2 year project based in Brussels, Belgium. The initial contract will be until the end of the year and then the contract will be extended further. You will be tasked with setting-up Continuous Integrations / Continuous Delivery pipelines.
The position will be working for a leading Fintech business that is changing the way traditional banking is done and considered the leading provider of multi-banking services for professional users.
To be considered for this position you must have;
- Working experience of container native build pipelines using tools such as; Jenkins, Drone, GitLab etc
- Previous experience creating and operating internal API gateways
- Experience with containerization tech such as; Kubernetes, Docker and Openshift
- Knowledge of Prometheus, Helm or Grafana
The responsibilities of this role will be as follows;
- Building Continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines for new initiatives within the company.
- Passionate about containerization technologies (Openshift, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Driving design and eco-systems around openshift development and production clusters
- Create and operate internal API gateways
More details will be discussed with successful candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's