Devops Engineer - Kubernetes
|Job Title:||Devops Engineer - Kubernetes|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £550.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Joe Hamdadou|
|Job Published:||October 24, 2019 09:06|
Talent International are currently seeking a DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract to be based in London working for a Software company.
Role & Responsibilities:-
The DevOps/Kubernetes Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of running Kubernetes and interacting with various teams to help onboard more applications onto the cloud.
- Support a large number of Kubernetes clusters
- Experience in managing production systems in AWS and Kubernetes at scale
- Manage and monitor systems to ensure that issues are quickly identified and resolved
- Experience with container orchestration
- Comfortable with Linux
- Deep understanding of DevOps and Agile methodologies and concepts.
Why Should you Apply?
- Flexible Rate
- Being part of large multinational company
We look forward to receiving your application and will be in touch promptly with further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's