|Latest jobs:||Brussels, Belgium|
|Salary:||€35000 - €55000 per annum|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
I'm working with a globally known client in Brussels who are looking to expand on their .NET practice. Due to continued growth and winning a number of large global projects, they are currently looking for .NET Developers with hands on experience working with C#, SQL and Web APIs to help their clients develop their legacy applications to modern cloud hosted platforms. This exciting opportunity offers the chance for you to work for a fantastic brand and to help shape the digital future for their clients.
As a key part of the scrum team you will help to reshape the company's core products, working on green and brownfield solutions using the latest up to date technologies.
You will play a large role in the product lifecycle, contributing to design. From development to delivery through our automated deployment pipelines.
We are looking for a good communicator and strong team player with the following technical expertise:
- Understanding of TDD BDD and automated testing Exposure to TeamCity or another continuous integration tool.
- Experience of working within an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the Dutch language.
- Ability to prioritise self-manage and to work effectively with others.
- The successful candidate will embed with the client team, to further increase the ability to service mission critical services and applications
- A strong understanding of API-centric solutions is required, with good experience of building easy to consume services for consumption by a number of other product teams and systems.
- You will bring to bear your strong experience of Test-Driven Development and automation to further increase confidence and quality of the systems you work on
- Your ability to quickly get to grips with complex business domains, and understand the ramifications of change to a system, it's numerous consumers and stakeholders will help ensure the continued success of the team to deliver robust, quality systems.
- You will play a key role in the migration of monolithic systems to a federated microservice topology, and contribute thought leadership towards the evolution of the platform.
- You will bring your experience of building cloud-native solutions (AWS/Azure) to help drive the technical direction and strategy as defined by the Architecture function.