|Latest jobs:||West Midlands, W. Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
.Net Developer - TDD - Azure
6 - 12 month contract
We are currently looking for a .Net Developer to work for our client based in the West Midlands on a large digital transformation program. This is an initial 6 month contract with extensions working in a multi disciplinary Agile team.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from its nascent stage and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of both the team and the studio approaches.
Working on a Greenfield project - Hands-on technical leadership in development, operation and improvement of services - You'll be able to show technical leadership and take an active role in making sure you build things the right way, keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
1. Proven ability to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features.
2. Proven ability to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
3. Demonstrable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a Test-Driven Development approach.
4. Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code.
Extensive experience using TDD
1. Ability to deliver software utilising the features of the Azure platform.
- 2. Comfortable coding in the open using GIT
3. Able to deliver web applications using ASP.NET MVC
4. Able to deliver web services using WebAPI
5. Adherence to SOLID Principles
6. Understand and implement advanced architectural/design patterns
7. Able to deliver Enterprise Level Applications
8. Experienced in developing distributed applications and an understanding of the associated technologies
If you would like to hear more, please click and apply.