.Net Developer (End client)
|Job Title:||.Net Developer (End client)|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Share options, medical insurance|
|Start Date:||ASAP or within one month|
|Contact Name:||Simone Vergis|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2017 14:49|
The overall quality of healthcare in the UK is going from strength to strength and one organisation in particular are looking to change the game entirely.
With a very unique project in the works, they are now seeking an intermediate level Software Engineer to come on board, grow with the company and deliver well tested .Net MVC code.
Your responsibilities include:
- Delivering well tested .Net MVC code
- Maintaining programming standards
- Supporting the customer service team with live platform issues
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Excellent communications skills, self-aware and used to getting the best from people.
- Proactive approach.
- 5+ years .Net experience.
- 3+ years DB experience (MongoDB and/or SQL).
- NUnit or similar testing framework.
- Source version control using GIT
- Experience in Dynamics CRM (not essential)
- Exposure to TDD/DDD development practices.
- Diligent application of development best practices.
- Creative, problem solving oriented thinking.
- A team player - willing to help others, and ask for help when needed.
- Keen to contribute to other areas of the business
With a good salary on offer for the right candidate, you will also be given a rare opportunity to grow with the business. Likened to a start up, they offer top notch career progression. Eventually, you will be grown into a leader and be able to drive a team of candidates just like you.
For more information, please contact Simone on 0203 763 7160 or to be considered, please send through your CV as soon as possible.
Please note that you will need sponsorship to be considered for this position.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's