Dynamics 365 Support Consultant
|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 Support Consultant|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tashan Williams Mitchell|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2017 17:34|
I'm currently headhunting for a Dynamics 365 Support Consultant for one of the largest UK Microsoft Gold Partner who have recently won 6 million pounds worth of projects and have plans to grow by 40%.
The Dynamics 365 Support Consultant will work with a close-knit & growing CRM team and work on providing 2nd-3rd line application support on internally and externally developed applications.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (ideally 2015/ 2016/ 365)
- 1st line & 2nd line support experience
- Experience in testing, creating test plans, user testing support
- Interest in developing and enhancing skills beyond application support
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing 2nd-3rd line application support
- Maintaining support issue status on customer support portals
- Support IT third line application and service support processes.
- Liaise with suppliers and their support teams as required
- Resolving technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS
My client provides great bonus schemes, healthcare and medical insurance. With opportunities to progress your career within the Dynamics CRM space.
For more information please give me a call on 0203 728 6125
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics 365 CRM Development Lead
City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
Dynamics CRM Developer | D365
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£450 - £500 per day
Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - can sponsor!
£40000 - £70000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
£300 - £400 per day