Dynamics 365 Support Consultant
|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 Support Consultant|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tashan Williams Mitchell|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 15:12|
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Analyst- £45K- £55K- Central London
I'm currently headhunting for a Dynamics 365 Support Analyst for one of the largest UK Microsoft Gold Partner who have recently won 6 million pounds worth of projects and have plans to grow by 40%.
The Dynamics 365 Support Consultant will work with a close-knit & growing Dynamics CRM team and work on providing 2nd-3rd line application support on internally and externally developed applications.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM (ideally 2015/ 2016/ 365)
- 1st line & 2nd line support experience
- Experience in testing, creating test plans, user testing support
- Interest in developing and enhancing skills beyond application support
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Providing 2nd-3rd line application support
- Maintaining support issue status on customer support portals
- Support IT third line application and service support processes.
- Liaise with suppliers and their support teams as required
- Resolving technical issues with servers, authentication, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SRS
My client provides great bonus schemes, healthcare and medical insurance. With opportunities to progress your career within the Dynamics CRM space.
For more information please give me a call on 0203 728 6125
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics AX/D365 Manufacturing Consultant
MS Dynamics CRM Developer/Tech Consultant
€400 - €600 per day
Dynamics CRM/365 Developer
£40000 - £70000 per annum
Dynamics AX/D365 Solution Architect
Dynamics AX/D365 Technical Architect