Dynamics AX Reports and Integration
|Job Title:||Dynamics AX Reports and Integration|
|Salary:||£50000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Turnbull|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 10:17|
Dynamics AX/365 Reporting and Integration Specialist
My client, an end user based in London, are currently looking for a permanent Dynamics AX/365 Reporting and Integration specialist to join their team. This end user are in the process of implementing a large scale Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution and are looking to expand their team due to the size and nature of the project. The role also has flexibility around remote work.
- Knowledge of data warehouse principles and methodology
- Experience integrating and delivering solutions in finance
- Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server, SSIS (ETL), SSRS (reports), Power BI (analytics).
- Microsoft SQL: Knowledge of T-SQL.
- Design database schemas using SQL Server DDL.
- Physical database design optimised for BI and complex reporting.
- Advanced Excel: VBA, pivot tables.
- Strong BI experience eg Power BI
- ERP systems experience or background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested to find out more, please get in touch with Jamie Turnbull
0203 763 7164
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics CRM Developer (D365 CE)
£400 - £600 per day + expenses
Dynamics CRM Developer - Up to £55K
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £55000 per annum
Dynamics CRM Developer - D365 - Bristol with Remote
£450 - £525 per annum
Senior D365 Developer - Exclusive Role