Dynamics AX/D365 Technical Architect
|Job Title:||Dynamics AX/D365 Technical Architect|
|Contact Name:||Dani Watson|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 10:57|
Interested in a D365 greenfield project working with the latest technology and one of the bigges projects to date? This is a Dynamics AX Technical Architect opportunity located in London, working for one of the biggest, most succesful, well recognised consultancies.
This consultancy in particular offers one of the most generous salaries across consultancies and the flexibility ( majority remote work) when you are not required on site. The office is based in London, however the flexibility should make location not an issue. It also includes a very generous bonus and package including car allowance, medical insurance, pension scheme etc.
You will be in charge of scripting and coding and will hold sole responsibility for all of the development of all solutions, making your influence will have wide-reaching impact for the whole organisation and its ever growing Dynamics practice.
Areas of focus includ ERP solution envisioning, technical architecture design, project planning as well as technical input to proposal development and customer sales activities.
- Extensive experience in development and design of Microsoft Dynamics AX solutionsg including (SOA/ESB knowledge)
- AX2012R3 experience (preferrably D365 experience)
- Management experience (previous experience as a Technical Architect
- An eagerness to learn and teach (Communication skills)
- Dynamics Infrastructure and build/release experienc
- Azure / LCS / Saas / Paas knowledge
- SQL Architecture including DB/TSQL knowledge
If you are an AX Technical Architect or aim to be and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to hear more about this , get in touch ASAP...
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's