Dynamics CRM Business Analayst
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Business Analayst|
|Location:||Crawley, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tashan Williams Mitchell|
|Job Published:||June 14, 2017 17:28|
Dynamics CRM Business Analyst- £55,000- £60,000
I'm currently working with a large global company, who are seeking a Dynamics CRM Business Analyst to work on complex transformation project implementing Dynamics CRM across the business.
The CRM Business Analyst will play a pivotal role within this project, working with a close-knit & growing CRM team.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM 2015/ 2016
- Ability to engage and influence stakeholders across the organisation
- End to end project lifecycle experience
- Strong stakeholder skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff within the business
- Agile experience
Key Responsibilities of the roles:
- Engage and work with development teams to understand the technical solution
- Stakeholder Management and Engagement
- Resolve issues with suppliers and members of the business community
- Requirement Gathering
- Strong team leading skills including the ability to support other team member in achieving their objectives
This is a good opportunity to work for a global company and part of a close-knit team, who will be provide you great training schemes and qualifications for you to progress your career.
For more information on all our available opportunities, please give me a call on 0203 728 6125
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics 365 CRM Development Lead
City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
Dynamics CRM Developer | D365
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£450 - £500 per day
Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - can sponsor!
£40000 - £70000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
£300 - £400 per day