Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ted Niblett|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 16:55|
Dynamics CRM Business Analyst - Full Time - Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Want to expand your knowledge and experience as a Dynamics CRM Business Analyst?
Want to work for a global end client?
Join this exciting new team to help this organisation undergo a migration from MS Dynamics 2011 to Dynamics 365. The project is in Italy but the team is based here, in the UK.
- Take ownership for a selection of complex numerical business processes managed by the CRM team and act as the 'subject matter expert' to provide support to the central and local MS Dynamics users
- Analysing, simplifying and prioritising requirements; translating and documenting into detailed technical/ functional specifications. Ensuring that the identified solutions do not conflict with the existing business processes or cross functional applications
- Devising solutions to business problems and supporting company's sales efforts in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly and precisely to stakeholders, facilitators and partners
- Liaise with system developers to ensure quality of deliverables, timely progression of projects, and adherence to specification
- Successfully develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in order to maintain communication and manage expectations in regards to product functionality and delivery
- Prepare business communications including presentations, summaries for the management and reports
We are looking to hire within the week so if you're interested please apply quick as you may miss out.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's