Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£400 - £475 per day|
|Contact Name:||Alex Orphanou|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2020 13:40|
Role: Dynamics CRM Business Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Rate: circa £400 - £475 pd
You will be focusing on D365 CE - Marketing on the Event Management section. As part of the role you will be responsible for the end to end process.
- Understand existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 functionality and planned roadmap (any upgrade/change planned)
- Work with Procurement & Supply Department, BI Solutions Architect, ICT team and Product Owner to develop the whole solution design for the service (includes: platform, reporting, CRM and mobile components)
- Engage with the 3rd party supplier to discuss feasibility of any requirements that fall outside of existing product to ascertain additional functionality costs and timescales to deliver
- Produce a cost/benefit feasibility study to inform the service design report before signature
- Escalate and engage appropriate Service and IT stakeholders regarding change delivery progress where appropriate.
- Support as required the procurement processes when applicable.
The key factor in this role is having extensive experience with Dynamics CRM/CE for marketing.
Start date - ASAP
Interviews - This week
CV submission tomorrow at 10am
Get in touch below:
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's