Dynamics CRM Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Tashan Williams Mitchell|
|Job Published:||January 20, 2017 17:02|
Dynamics CRM Developer- UK wide
I'm currently working with a global consultancy, who are currently seeking several Dynamics CRM Developers to work on a number of large enterprise level & business transformation projects.
- Development experience with Dynamics CRM 2013/ 2015 /2016
- Experience with workflows and dialog management and reporting tools and services (SSRS).
- Knowledge of coding standards and source control techniques
- Agile Methods
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain detailed software design and integration architecture documentation
- Run and support design and code reviews.
- Support IT third line application and service support processes.
- Liaise with suppliers and their support teams as required.
They are specialists in MS CRM Dynamics implementations and have a Dynamics team size of 40+ people .They have recently won several Greenfield Dynamics CRM projects and they are looking to continually grow their team.
This consultancy will be one of the first partners working with Dynamics 365 projects. My client invest heavily in their training programme, giving you the tools/skills to progress your career within Dynamics CRM.
My client provide a competitive package, with a good healthcare, bonus, pension plan.
For more information please give Tashan Williams-Mitchell a cal on 0203 728 6125
Hunter Charles are a leading Dynamics specialist recruitment organisation based in the UK. Hunter Charles are advertising this position on behalf of their customer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's