Dynamics CRM Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics CRM Developer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lily Alexander|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2018 10:03|
Dynamics CRM Developer - Bristol
A rare opportunity has opened up for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to join a Microsoft Gold Partner. Giving you the chance to work in a fast-paced and cutting-edge environment with an emphasis on teamwork. They will provide you with excellent and fast-paced training that will enable you to develop new skills and prosper in your career at an extremely fast pace. Offering a competitive salary, a bonus scheme and majoritly home based working.
What will you be doing?
Focusing on delivering and developing solutions for internal and external clients.
- You will be responsible for configuring Dynamics 365, CRM 2015 & 2016 - advising on out of the box functionality/capabilities
- Working with Agile tools and methods, delivering some of the largest IT programmes on a global level.
- Alongside some of the best Microsoft specialists in the UK.
What you need?
- A minimum of 2 years' hands-on experience.
- Development experience with configuration and customisation around Dynamics.
- Experience of Microsoft CRM 2013.
- Talent wins over experience - if you can prove your ability to produce great quiality solutions that's what counts.
Shortlisting today, contact Lily on 02037286114 ASAP. Please do not hesitate if you have any further questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's